Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Update

What's been going on with me lately? Well I've started back at work, hasn't been too bad since the classes have been small, so pretty easy to cope with. Am trying to sort out the next 2 weeks or so of my life ahead of schedule, and I have to say, it doesn't really work. Trying to find a balance to make all the people in my life happy. But I think I need to ask myself "what would make me happy?" We spend so much time trying to please everyone else, sometimes even at the expense of our own wants or needs.

Liv is going back to Brazil next Sunday, so instead of going dancing on Fridays like I usually do, I've been going next door into Pippi's with the young ones. I have to admit, it has been fun. I don't usually go out like that, and haven't for ages, so I'd forgotten how much fun it could be.

Other than that, it has been life as usual!

Love you all
Tesah

3 comments:

Bee said...

just saying hello,hello xxx

Kathie said...

Yes, it's about making sure your cup is filled first and then allowing it to overflow onto others!!!

Cyndy said...

So you'll be without your Brazilian then, Shann?....