Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hmmm what to do

I've got the new roster for this term, and I have to say it's looking pretty grim, so I have decided that I am getting a second job, so it is off to look for it soon.

My Wednesday shift has been changed on me. I no longer finish at 7pm. I am teaching a different class so I will be finishing at 7:30pm instead. I wasn't too happy about it, but I do need the money. So I will have to figure out what to do with regards to sabbats and what-not.

Spent the weekend with the boy and his family, a relaxing time was had by all.

Am loving the song "Bleeding Love" right now!

Again with the work (just a small bitch this time!!) there was supposed to be a rule in place that we wear shoes on the floor when setting up. Most of the coaches, being ex-gymnasts, ignored the rule as the superceding rule in our minds was "no shoes on the floor". So now it is mandatory to wear shoes at all times when coaching. I will miss being able to go barefoot in summer! So, I have figured out a little compromise for myself. I am looking on ebay for cheap pairs of jazz sneakers on Ebay. My reasoning being that it will protect my poor little tootsies from anything I might be inclined to drop on them, but also be flexible and light enough for me to demonstrate if I need to.

Am halfway down the second page of my cross stitch.

Needing to look for work. Am really hoping Borders is an option!!

3 comments:

wykdwytch said...

Any luck with Starbucks?

Unknown said...

put it out there, it will come....and ys roster do normally suck

Livi said...

love u shann... miss u heaps! liv