- Working, kids been ok.
- Dancing, has been fun and learning new steps, and muchly improvement on technique. Just for the record, I have issues with the latin technique, since I am a gymnast at heart. Completely different type of body movement. I need to learn to loosen my hips and not lock my muscles all the way from my toes to my fingers like I do for gym!
- Have found out that one of the guys who goes to dance class used to do gymnastics. And it was a loooong time ago, judging from the coaches he remembers!
- Still on the subject of dancing, I have been managing to dodge crappy partners, for the most part! And still haven't been able to get hold of my cousin so he can save me!!
- Looking for cheap books. Have suddenly and inexplicably developed the need to justify buying of books. This is a very new thing for me. If there was anything in the whole world I never regret doing, it's buying books. Probably due to the fact that I have found some online sites where I can get books for about $10, and book shops are charging $20.
- Still looking online for pretty clothes. The dress I bought arrived on Monday, and here it is:
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Absent blogger (again!)
Hmm, my life in a nutshell.