Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Absent blogger (again!)

Hmm, my life in a nutshell.
  • Working, kids been ok.
  • Dancing, has been fun and learning new steps, and muchly improvement on technique. Just for the record, I have issues with the latin technique, since I am a gymnast at heart. Completely different type of body movement. I need to learn to loosen my hips and not lock my muscles all the way from my toes to my fingers like I do for gym!
  • Have found out that one of the guys who goes to dance class used to do gymnastics. And it was a loooong time ago, judging from the coaches he remembers!
  • Still on the subject of dancing, I have been managing to dodge crappy partners, for the most part! And still haven't been able to get hold of my cousin so he can save me!!
  • Looking for cheap books. Have suddenly and inexplicably developed the need to justify buying of books. This is a very new thing for me. If there was anything in the whole world I never regret doing, it's buying books. Probably due to the fact that I have found some online sites where I can get books for about $10, and book shops are charging $20.
  • Still looking online for pretty clothes. The dress I bought arrived on Monday, and here it is:

4 comments:

wykd wytch said...

cool shoes too!

Tesah said...

Lol, those are not my shoes!! But I wouldn't mind a pair!

Cyndy said...

Verrrry hot, Shann!

Kathie said...

Woohoo Shann!