Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Shann back for YAAD

Am very much looking forward to starting YAAD. Am hoping that I haven't bitten off more than I can chew, but I'm sure it will be fine.

Easter was good. Spent most of the weekend doing nothing. Ate too much chocolate. Went dancing with the boy on Sunday and was very impressed.

Am looking up scrapbooking stuff. I'm not trying to get ahead of myself (I'm still going on mum's cross stitch) but I want to make up a scrapbook for my trip to Japan, and one for when I got to South Africa. I've always thought scrapbooking looked cool, but I didn't think I'd get the hang of it. So hence the research. I'm actually really looking forward to having a go. I'll probably need some help so if anyone knows somebody who does scrapbooking, let me know!!

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Hint: Ask Jen!!!

None said...

Hey Shann, it's me (Steph)! :)

Scrapbooking is very cool but I've never been very competent with anything to do with paper or artistic ability, so I'm going to stick to my knitting. :)