Sunday, November 11, 2007

Am still here!

Blogs have been few and far between lately, bht life progresses as normally as life can for me! Am trying to:
  • Get cross stitch done (doing rather well bwt)
  • Re-organise Girls Night In (I futzd up last time!)
  • Organise getting my tattoo without interfering with work or pole class
  • Or Girls Night In or Xmas parties
  • Get Xmas shopping done
  • Find time to spend with the boy
  • Get my tatt done before my birthday but am running out of time
  • And opportunity
On the plus side of things, one of the girls from Japan who was in Australia before I went on exchange is back in the country and we have had a chance to catch up. Has been very interesting trying to remember all my Japanese, but she undertsnads me so it can't be too bad.

And that is my life in a nutshell.

Love you all

PS We missed you on Saturday Fairy Mary!!

2 comments:

Kathie said...

It's nice to be missed ... glad you are still here!

Anonymous said...

Was going to ask how girls night in went......
Renata