Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Not around lately

Hi everyone, I know I haven't been around much lately, in either the physical or on the net. No excuse, life has just been hectic- lots of random stuff going on. But rest assured I will be seeing everyone at Summer Solstice.

Also just letting everyone know that Stitch & Bitch will NOT be on in December. But as it is my birthday that weekend (on the 9th), I was thinking we might use the time to instead go for coffee at Euro Bar. And this shall also be in an email.

Other than that, life goes on as usual. Still trying to get my tatt organised, but I am determined to get it done before Xmas. Unfortunately, the day I was planning on getting it done, is rather close to when I am due for my period, so I'm hoping I won't be in too much discomfort.

Got an early Xmas present from one of the kids in my class last night. I thought it might be something like a little box of chocolates. But when I opened it, I had a mobile-phone-hangey-thing (technical term!!) with an "S" and a heart on it! I thought that was really sweet.

Love you all, and I'll see you soon (promise!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you're ok Shann... *hugs*
xXx