Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The universe moves in mysterious ways

Remember how during the Ostara ritual I said I wanted "job stuff" figured out? Well everything is mysteriously falling into place. My main problem was that while I want full time work, I wanted a job that would allow me to keep at least one shift at the gym so that I could keep my qualifications current. Well the boy had a chat to a few people at Flight Centre for me, and the response was pretty much "we can probably sort something out". So this is all good. My next problem is going to be pole dancing. Classes for me at the moment are on a Thursday at 7pm. Most shops don't close until 9 on a Thursday. So I may need to have a look at rearranging that, but I'm fairly confident that something will work out. It seems I'm getting a lot of help on this!!

I have to admit, I'm a wee bit stunned at all this. I have received stuff that I've asked for before, but those were material items, and can be explained by hard work and saving (with a little help from the Universe of course!), but the mechanics involved in getting this to all fall into place has me absolutely astounded. I am very much trusting in the universe right now. This will all work out with me being able to keep my Tuesday shift (am being specific!!) and also my pole dancing class, whether it be on a Thursday or not.

Yay!!

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Awesome Shann!