Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Business of the day

Well Shann has been a busy little bee (sorry Deb!). Had parties all weekend (ie, I coached, not attended!), and most of them were even well behaved (and that NEVER happens!). But at time and a quarter on Saturday and time and a half on Sunday, I'm not complaining! I also have schools followed by afternoon classes on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. So paycheck will be very shmick and will help smooth over the horror of the large chunk of my bank balance that went AWOL in mid-December.

Christmas party for the pole dancing class will be on Wednesday. Drinks and nibblies, followed by a bit of a play on the poles. Yes, I will be taking the camera, and assorted drunken behaviour and fallings off pole will be documented and reported!

Just want to take this opportunity to give a shout out to my mother. I know she will never read this (being technologically challenged), but she is one of the strongest women I know. And she is responsible for the person I am becoming, and for that I want to thank her.

Took the exchange student dancing (latin) on Friday night, to see if she could learn how to samba. Imagine, a Brazilian who can't samba, and can't wax. I think we got a defective exchange student! Anyway, we all had a blast, and Liv picked up a few moves- I thought she looked great!

Anyways, I should get back to work. Got a few things to do. Love you all!
Tesah

No comments: