- Did very well in the present stakes, including many books, some DVDs I'd been after, a specky bag, and a gift voucher for a beauty salon. (And I'm going to kill my mum for spending so much on it!!)
- Went to my aunt's place at Paxton where the rest of the tribe had congregated. We had a Brazilian, Shaz and Rob who have just moved back from England, Rob's brother David and his wife Daisy who live in Hong Kong, Rob's mate Garry had also come out from England, and Rob and David's mother Iris is from Wales. So we had a very multicultural Christmas.
- Spent most of the day with my little "neice" Breanna.
- Was tossed in the pool. Fully clothed. Also joining me was Den & Bunk (cousins), Jade (brother), Garry, Liv, and they even got my mum in.
- Gave myself a really nice bruise on my knee which has now turned a lovely shade of purple, yellow, and green.
- Liv and I actually sang "the leopard" song so much that Breanna can now sing it, and she's never even heard it!
- The boys were teaching us how to crack a whip, and I really suck at it. Jade did better, but he also managed to give himself two welts on his back!