Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Me, me, me

Still have some birthday blues (and it hasn't even arrived yet!). Am trying to organise bday activities. Isn't it funny how even though it's my birthday, I'm still trying to please everyone. Although, not really I suppose. I'm trying to please me, because if no one came then I'd be unhappy! But I have decided just to do it anyway. It's my birthday and I have the right to do whatever I want! (Within reason of course!)

I want to go back to HV Gardens coz I had so much fun there with mum. So I'm going to gather up the clan, the boy, and the best friend and take a trip up there. Most of the problem came from timing. We couldn't do it Thursday or Friday because some people wouldn't be able to go, but I'm worried if we go on the Sarurday that it will be too busy. Oh well, will leave that up to the Universe. I'm just going to go and enjoy myself, and have fun hitting golf balls into the lake!

Have got most of my Chrissy shopping done, I think. But next week sometime I'll probly remember someone I need to buy for. Isn't that always the way!

I am going to make a conscious effort to put more piccies on the blog. I've noticed I hardly ever do that, and I'm sure you've noticed too. Not sure what this will accomplish, but at least my blog will look more speccy!

Oh just for the record, by birthday is December 9, so this Saturday coming!

Anyways, catch you all later!

Love Tesah

3 comments:

Cyndy said...

That's the same day as my dad....so if I forget, at least you know, that your's won't have been the only one. .....BTW; I usually buy my own birthday cake at work; everyone comes into the lunch room, each year, and says "MMMM Cake...Who bought it?"...... Same peoople, same lunch room, same date...every year...

Unknown said...

i gave you a poodle........

Michelle said...

yes she did, I witnessed