Monday, February 12, 2007

False alarm

This post will probably confuse a lot of people! Some of you may have read on Jonathon's blog that we had broken up, and that was true at the time. We had a long chat last night though and we have decided to see if we can make it work. I had some really strange and new stuff going on in my life at the time, and it was probably a very rash decision on my part. It's true what they say... you don't know what you have until it's gone. Especially when all that's out there are inferior models.

All of the reasons I gave (as well as being quite confusing in the first place) don't seem to matter as much now. They all made sense at the time, but that was then.

I want to thank everyone who sent their love and support during this difficult time.

Love you all
Tesah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you baby girl.

Unknown said...

hope all is well in shannjon land-its never easy my sweet...
lisa x