Friday, February 23, 2007

They're here!

Ok I am finally about to put up my photos! Not a virtual photo album as promised (didn't have that many good ones), but here's what I've got!



Ok this one is Kubu (the big one) with Diesel (the little one - duh!) He's a lot bigger now though!


This move is called the empress. That pink thingy hanging out of my pants is the towel I wipe my hands on (just in case you're wondering!)

This one is called the butterfly. It's actually not the best "butterfly" I have done, but I was having problems with slippage!

This one is called the bow and arrow, and again, not the best one I've done. I was really quite p!ssed about this as I'd had a makeup class on the Wednesday night and I was doing some really good moves. I decided to bring my camera to class the next day and I totally sucked! Oh well, I might take some more photos when I'm better at them!

Anyways, I'll get going now! Love you all!
Tesah

6 comments:

Bee said...

cool puppies,cool pole dancer,xxx

Kathie said...

Dogs are so cool!!!

Cool Moves too!

~*Rylah*~ said...

Wow - they look pretty good to me! Well done! :)

Cyndy said...

That balcony looks like it's a long way off the ground??? (The place behind looks like it's a long way below); the puppies are cute!

You are a very clever pole dancer, Shann!!

I am a very green muggle..... ;)

Anonymous said...

oh my god ... if i did that i would never walk again .... good on you ......

Bee said...

where are you shann xxxx