Sunday, May 06, 2007

How much money can I spend in one day?

I don't think I want to know the answer to that, so that is why I have not checked my bank account since I went to the MBS festival!

I bought some really nice stuff, but my pride and joy is a piece of ritual jewellery. At the moment I only have my pentacle and I wear that everyday, so when I saw this, I decided to make it my dressy price for rituals. It's a design by Shankari and I am not telling anyone how much it cost!! But I think it was worth it, have a look:



I also bought some cute cat angel cards, but I'll put a piccy of those later.

Love you all

5 comments:

~*Rylah*~ said...

That is so beautiful! I'm jealous! :)

Michelle said...

oh schmick...of course you had to have it!

Kathie said...

I love Shankari's work ... and I know how much it costs!!!

It is a very beautiful pendant Shann!

Cyndy said...

It's very beautiful, Shann. xoxo

Unknown said...

i also love Shankai's work and have 4 pieces...cost a small fortune i might add!!

love yours