Sunday, July 22, 2007

Harry Potter

Well I spent most of yesterday plowing my way through the book with my friend Nay, and there was a fair bit of squealing going on! (No spoilers, I promise!) But you really have to love some of these characters!!! Definitely food for thought. I have to admit, it's left me in a weird mood. No more Harry. And considering how picky I've become with reading new books, this poses a serious problem for me.

On other news, I want to do a cross stitch for my mum's 60th. It's still a few years away but if I want to get it finished in time, I should really get started now. But I don't know which design to do.

Design 1


Design 2

I think I like the first design better, but feedback would be great!

Am really looking forward to next stitch n bitch. Bring a friend!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

i like the first one too, but they are both nice.

Anonymous said...

Number one...and tell me what asylum I can come and visit you in while you are woking your way through it...surely you have to be mad to do something like this no?
Lucky

~*Rylah*~ said...

Thankyou so much for organising such a great FB night, Shann, it was amazing! I had so much fun! Did the photos come out ok? Can you send me some?

BTW, I like the first one better too, much nicer layout and more engaging colours. But Lucky's right, it would drive me mad!!! :)