Sunday, July 01, 2007

I got Pashed!

Yes, I was Pashed today, as was boy of mine. We ducked into Newcastle for a quick one, that actually ended up taking longer than I thought it would. Even managed to get a few photos! But I also have to admit, not as good as I thought it would be!

The first Stitch & Bitch was amazing. We had so many people turn up- lots more than I was expecting. Though I have to admit, there was more bitching that stitching going on at times. Or maybe I was just at the naughty table! A big thanks to everyone who came along and amde it such a success. And I'll see you all next month! (Probably before then too!)

Blue moon was definitely in effect last night. What is lower than sewer humour? Because that's where we got to last night! (as demonstrated by the "cup holder joke" - ask Fairy Mary!)

I also want to say thank you for Rose Cottage, and to those of you who make it so special to me. It is more than 4 walls, it is a community, a family. A place to laugh, live, grow, learn, and to find like-minded people who are willing to lend an ear.

I have a cricket who has taken up residence in my room for the last week. Tonight he has decided to serenade me. Lovely as it is, I'm sure I could do without it!

And I have to start work at 8:30 tomorrow. Poo!

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Leave my new addition alone LOL : )

Michelle said...

Pashed????

A quick one????

...more detail please!