Sunday, April 01, 2007

The weekend

The weekend is almost over. What have I been up to? Stuff that makes me very sore! We had a party at my place last night for our exchange student's birthday. And as soon as I had a few drinks I had to get on the pole and be a show off. So today I am very sore. I have 2 very impressive bruises; one on my arm, and another on my leg. I also have a rather sore arm. That'll teach me to try pole dancing without warming up! I was one of the more sober people last night, so I spent a lot of my time checking on the others. (I didn't mind- no way was I going to get that drunk anyway!). My host brother was in a pretty bad state, along with a few others, but there was minimal mess to clean up this morning, so that was good. So all in all, a good night was had by all.

Anyway, as promised, here is my latest video, which is a bit of a shocker, but you already knew that. I'll do another video when we get the routine sorted, but in the meantime, comment and snorff to your heart's content.

Clicky here.

Love you all
Tesah

5 comments:

wykdwytch said...

All I can say is WOW!Renata.

Michelle said...

I cant make it work! It keeps stopping and then wont start....i did see a very impressive wiggle though!

Tesah said...

Hey Shell, not sure why it didn't wok for you, it worked when I clicked on it! Maybe you need to let the video load completely before playing. Because it can sometimes stop when it gets to the part that it's still loading.

~*Rylah*~ said...

Still amazing, gorgeous! Awesome how you can get so high up the pole...

Unknown said...

wow,wow