Saturday, March 31, 2007

Quiet in Blogland

Well this makes a bit of a change. Usually I'm one of the slackers who doesn't blog and stuff. So everyone is either really busy having a life and doing fun things, or things are boring as usual.

I have a cheerleading meeting today. We have to hand in notes so we're all going to go over them together (which is perfectly legal!) just to make sure we've covered everything and that we have the right answers.

Managed to get my computer glitch sorted out. So I am in the process of uploading the video to Photobucket, and it will be available for you to laugh at in no time. I'm serious, the routine isn't even finished yet, and it wasn't a very good run through, but I just wanted to see how it looked. Oh well, comment and snorff to your heart's content.

No comments: