Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Macbook has landed!

Much to tell, the best being guess who is typing this post on her very own Macbook!

Isn't it speccy! So I will now be able to load my photos directly from my own photo library without having to load them onto my computer, then onto my flashdrive, then onto the downstairs computer, then onto my blog. Wow, that sounds complicated, and it is great being able to put my photos straight up. i am still getting used to finding everything though. But it's worth it!

Here is my latest photo from pole class. I ended up with a very impressive bruise on my hip too, but not from this move.

I think this move is called the "hot Aphrodite". So very appropriate for a goddess such as myself!

The boy has been up for the past few days, and has helped me enormously what with picking out all the electronic gadgets necessary to get me working wirelessly. So I would like to take this opportunity to give him a well deserved shout out. Thank you so much honey, I really appreciate it.

So the rest of this post will probably just be me raving about my Macbook. There is a wonderful program that comes with it called Photobooth. You can use the built-in webcam to take photos, and you can also distort them. So for your viewing pleasure, here are a few of the best.

Here's me at my very best!


Our exchange student Carl

Jade's mate Mitch


And the boy.

Spent most of today getting myself set up and acquainted with the Mac. In case you can't tell, I'm absolutely loving it!

Ok, moving on from the Macbook now (yes, it's hard, but I can manage!), the boy and I tried a new style of dancing. We went out Friday night to Merewether Golf Club. They held a class at 8, then the rest of the night for free dancing. Was loads of fun!

That's about all for now, love you all!
Tesah

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You forgot to put clothes on for that pole dance!!
I wish my bits hung out like that.....

~*Rylah*~ said...

Congrats on the notebook! Very schmick! I LOVE those photos, so funny!!! :) Cool move on the pole too...
Love Jac xXx

Kathie said...

Very cool show and tell yesterday : )

Still laughing my head off : )