Friday, October 27, 2006

The fit has hit the Shann

Lol I love saying that, it's so punny on so many levels! Anyway, guess who has be asked to come and fix the sh!t at work? Shann has. I was only supposed to be working Wednesdays for the first 2 weeks of term, then the other coach was coming back. However, after an incident with a buffalo (not I'm not kidding!) I was asked to take Wednesdays for the rest of the term. Now the first week of term I tried to get my original group back just so I could have a few weeks with them, but it was decided that I shouldn't and they's give me the "bad" group because the other coach would be coming back and couldn't object because she'd been away. Now I'm stuck with that group for the rest of th term. The kids aren't really that bad, but if I had known I'd be on for the rest of the term I'd have kept my old group.

Then I went to pole dancing class last night and was told that the class will be on Wednesday nights for next term. They were going to make the class 6:00 or 6:30 but I wouldn't have been able to make it so they've made it 7:30 so that I can go. So I'll be missing Rose Cottage for a few weeks, and hopefully it will only be a short term arrangement. It doesn't come into effect until after next week, so I'll still be making Beltane. Yay! So that's what's been going on with me lately.

Before I go, I would like to give a big shout out to Mary Michelle and Mary Kathleen for their wonderful donations to the Girls Night In raffle. Thanks girls!

Love you all
Tesah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your very welcome Shann : )