Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Weekly Synopsis

Look at what this has come down to- one blog a week. It's a sad state of affairs. I blame work and my ridiculously slow dial up because broadband hasn't been connected yet because Dodo didn't check my account to see if the money was in it, so we were on dial up for 3 weeks when we thought they were getting broadband connected but they hadn't even started yet, and am not happy Shann.

Ok, here we go:
Monday- work at Singleton- couldn't use the hall because of art show and we all got stuck outside, and it was raining. Then back to Newie for more work.

Tuesday- work. A school from 1:15 to 3:30 then from 3:30 to 7:15

Wednesday- work

Thursday- down to the boy's for the weekend. Had to get the early train because otherwise it would have been nuses, and I hate buses.

Friday- well earned bumming around

Saturday- Shopping and coffee in Bowral, and found a fantastic shop- but it's bloody expensive!

Sunday- back to Newcastle. Got driven to Campbellton. Then train to Central, had coffee, then bus all the way from Central to Broadmedow.

Monday- Singleton again. Hall still out of action so I set up on the grass. Then it got windy and dusty, then it got wet and rainy. Then went home, had a shower, and back at work for 5pm to 7pm.

very brief I know, but everytime I try to get on the net and blog, the pages load so slowly. So brief it must be as I am again off to work in about 20 min and I still have to have lunch, and pack something to eat between classes!

Love you all (despite my very long periods of absence!)
Tesah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bloody hell shann-j-panni, get broadband now & blog everyday- you are far too busy to be a single, unmarried, child-less mary........

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you again... you have been busy busy busy by the sound of things. Get broadband!!! :)

Tesah said...

I'm trying! But Dodo is not cooperating!

Michelle said...

It was good to see you last night....try another provider perhaps...or threaten them with it at least...bad dodo