- A tree across the road from us was uprooted- thankfully fell in the direction of the road and not the house
- Some of my coworkers had to sleep over last night because management didn't close the premises down when the weather started to get worse.
- I don't need to go to work today because said management has closed down the premises.
- I think the boss will be getting a talking to from said coworkers for putting so many people in danger
- I think a power station blew up near our house. (mum saw a huge green light about 2am- so maybe she just should take her pills!)
- Carpark at the local shopping centre has all the bitumen ripped up
- My dad was an idiot and actually went out last night, then whinged when he got stuck there!
- Mum and I went and got groceries, but other than that, I am not planning on moving for the rest of the weekend!
Saturday, June 09, 2007
And now on the weather channel...
More wet weather updates.: