Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hmmm

I have had very little work this week, which is both good and bad. Good coz I don't have to go to work and get to spend the time rugging, and bad for the bank balance.

I am also going to be a very brave girl and try my hand at getting to Sydney this Friday. Between scheduled trackwork and the flood stuff, it's going to be a bit of a challenge. Oh well, I shall see how I go.

It is very hard to type with cold hands. It is very hard to do anything with cold hands.

2 comments:

Cyndy said...

We did Sydney and back last Saturday without any hassles, Shann. You should be ok, but the weather bureau is forecasting rain, so just be careful.

And it is rather hard to type with cold extremities ;0)

~*Rylah*~ said...

I hope you don't get long delays. I should think they'd have everything sorted by then though.

Still, take a book, and a magazine and some music and a packed lunch! Just in case!