Thursday, June 21, 2007

This will be my 159th post on Blogger

Just wondering where I am in the scheme of things. I know Mary Raihn has over 1000 and I think Mary Rylah could be up in second place, but what about our other Marys? Where do we slot in?

Was feeling decidedly not shmick for most of yesterday and this morning, but my good friend Ibuprofen has dropped in, so am feeling better at the moment. God I love heat packs, is very good and warm and shmick.

Am getting very excited about the upcoming Stitch & Bitch on the 30th. My only problem now is deciding what I want to work on. My rug is almost finished, and I think I might bring it along to S&B to snuggle under. And if anyone is interested in making a rug like mine, I will be more than happy to demonstrate. I have never crocheted anything in my life before this, and now I have almost completed 3!! My next door neighbour (she got me started on it) calls it the "fool proof rug" and I have to admit, I quite agree. If I can do it, anyone can!!

Turned up to Yule celebration and my chalice met me there. Yes it actually was my chalice sitting on the table in front of me. Shall have to pick it up next time.

4 comments:

~*Rylah*~ said...

Hmmm, I just looked mine up and it turns out I am AHEAD of Raihn! I'm up to 1,182 posts! Whoa..... think I have a problem. LOL.

I have a funny feeling we wont be getting a great deal of craft done on sat. Maybe more like lots of coffee, tea and chatting!!! But it's all cool.

:)

Unknown said...

how the hell has jacqui got more pists than me ?????????
so the chalice mystery is resolved- it is there waiting for you baby......looking forward to stiching and bitching.....

Anonymous said...

Another Da vinci code uncovered...it was all about the chalice this time...who do you want to play you in the movie, Tesah..it's got to be Angelina Jolie for sure...blessed be that you have both been reunited!Lucky

Tesah said...

Lol I would love for Angelina Jolie to play me in a movie! I just wish I had her body! (and her money, and her job...)