Thursday, September 07, 2006

And in other news...

Wow, how adictive is blogging? It's incredible how sucked in you can get with this!

Anyway, I'm going to hop on my soapbox for a minute and give my opinion of some stuff that was in the papers today. As a lightworker, I try to avoid reading the negative articles, but some days you just can't avoid it. Anyway, as you may or may not know, 6 of the Bali Nine will now be facing death by firing squad. For ages I had never been able to resolve within myself, what my stance on the death penalty is. Whether it should be considered karmic payback, because I also subscribe to the philosophy that "an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth leaves the whole world blind and hungry". There is a quote from the Lord of The Rings movie which I think is quite apt. When explaining to Frodo why Bilbo didn't kill Gollum, Gandalf tells him "Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends."

And on another note, Germaine Greer, who has not only insulted the man himself, but has now started on the people of Australia who mourn the death of Steve Irwin. She claims that there are others who share her view that the whole "Steve Irwin phenomenon" was embarrasing, but was unable to name names. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but there is no reason for her to show such a lack of tact and compassion by defaming a man who has just died. Now is not the time or place for those types of comments. So stick it in your ear Greer!

Ok moving on!

Today I did a little reasearch into the "white star" children. Bearing in mind that I probably wouldn't be getting any in depth info, I just sought to confirm what I had been told the other night. Here's a basic rundown of what I was told. If you want me to post the full version just let me know. Bear in mind I'm a little new at this "learning from the Cosmos/Guides" business!

* Yes, it appears that I am indeed an early white star child! And my activation won't take place until the proper influx of white stars arrive.
* White stars are those souls who have never and will never need to undergo relighting.
* The appearance of the white stars is signaling the spiritual advancement of humankind. We are advancing much faster than in previous cycles, and in cycles to come, the Way of Atlantis (?) will resume. This is the purpose for which the white stars will be sent, and are being sent.
*White stars don't need relighting because they have a much stronger connection to their soul piece "on high" than others, and this is, and will be, quite important.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

This weekend looks to be a killer! I have pole dancing class tonight, which I'm really looking forward to- I absolutely love it! I'll be getting a video from my teacher of my first routine that I learnt last term, and I think I might check it out before I give all you guys access to it!

On Fridays I usually go out dancing (latin) and that's always a workout. My dance partner has the habit of making me do a backwards somersault in order to clear a space on the dance floor. I have no problems with back somies (gymnastics background afterall!), but trying it in heels was something else!

I'm working Saturday, doing parties for kids, who tend to go nuts at the sight of all the gym equipment! I spare a thought for all the mothers out there- until I started doing kids birthday parties, I never realised how much energy and force of will it takes to keep kids under control and heading in the right direction!

Sunday is readings at the International Angel Day. I'm a bit apprehensive as the readings will be on a scale quite a bit larger than I'm used to! And Sunday night I'll be back at the pole studio. We're trying to set a world record for the number of pole dancers doing a routine simultaneously. And it has to be done at 11pm Sunday night to coincide with England, who get to do theirs at 2pm in the afternoon. Not fair! Oh well, it's all so much fun, I won't mind when Monday morning rolls around and I can barely get out of bed. Mostly because I don't work Mondays!

No comments: