Thursday, September 14, 2006

Oh my God!

Well it would seem that I am a bit of a celebrity! I turned up at Rose Cottage last night straight from work, and completely forgetting that I had put up the links for my pole dancing stuff. Anyways I walk in to a huge round of shouting and whistles! Then it all came rushing back. I guess I didn't think this through as well as I thought I had! I was pretty sure there are about 5 or 6 people who read my blog, so I didn't mind having such a small number of people (and all of them close friends) checking out my stuff (so to speak!). I was unprepared, however, for Lisa informing me that her son had managed to catch a glimpse (how did he manage that by the way?) and has emailed it to his school friends! I don't mind, not really, but I guess I'm not used to having this much fuss made about me. I love the attention, and I've gotten great comments, but I think it's unusual for me to be this "out there" as it were- and in a very personal way. Ok, I've had my mope, bring on more compliments! I guess this is a sign to be more open about myself, and put myself out there more. Lisa often talks about keeps part of ourselves hidden, even from friends, and I guess that's what I'm used to. Posting those pics and stuff was a huge step in the other direction. Ok, I think I've been waffling a bit here, but it's my blog, so there! Long story short: love being the centre of attention, love all the positive comments, just really not used to it is all! I don't mean to sound like I don't appreciate all the lovely comments, I just don't think I was expecting it to be on such a huge scale!

And don't worry, this won't deter me from posting my new pics and improvements here! Afterall, I don't want to disappoint my fans!

Love you all!
Tesah

By the way, please tell me if you are as confused by this as I am!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hee hee hee. Don't stress sweetie. We ALL love to be the centre of attention! and I wont let my 16 yr old anywhere near it!

Unknown said...

Josh has stopped looking at it- and yes, we all love to be the centre of attention only we dont all look as good as you when we are..........
Lisa x